Acreditation, Licensing and Policies
Acreditation and Licensing
- NUC University is an institution authorized by the Board of Postsecondary Institutions (JIP) through the institutional license 2021-166.
- NUC University (NUC) is an accredited institution and a member of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) www.msche.org. NUC’s NUC University – IBC Technical Division (NUC-IBC), NUC University – Florida Technical College (NUC-FTC), and The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School (The DAVE School) are included in this accreditation. NUC’s accreditation status is Accreditation Reaffirmed. The Commission’s most recent action on the institution’s accreditation status on 2019 was to reaffirm accreditation. MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- The Nursing Program of NUC University (Bachelor’s Degree in Science in Nursing; Associate’s Degree in Nursing) is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 Atlanta, GA. 30326; .
- The Master’s Degree in Education with specialty in Educational Leadership is accredited based on the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Standards through Fall 2027. CAEP is a CHEA recognized national accreditor for educator preparation.
- Puerto Rico Private Education Association
- Puerto Rico Student Financial Aid Administrators Association
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
Certifications or Authorizations
- Puerto Rico State Approving Agency for Veterans Education
- Microsoft IT Program
- U.S. Department of Education
- Vocational Rehabilitation